福建快三开奖 www.1s0wg.cn 一、报名类相关问题
I. Registration-related questions
1. How to enter for Shanghai International Marathon (SIM)?
(1) Log on the SIM website www.shang-ma.com to complete registration and enter for SIM through online registration.
(2) Download SIM’s APP to complete registration and enter for SIM. You can scan the QR Code below and then install.
2. If I have ever registered SIM website or SIM APP before, do I need to register once again?
If you have ever registered SIM website or SIM APP before, you can use your original registration account, and do not have to register again.
3. What shall I do if I forgot my password after registering SIM website or SIM APP?
You can reset your password by registering with your registered phone number on the SIM website. With the SIM App, you can reset the password through your registered phone number or email.
4. Can I modify my personal general information after successful registration?
Once submitted, the personal general information, such as name, ID Card No., gender and date of birth, cannot be changed, so you need to check carefully before submitting your general information.
5. How to know whether my registration is successful or not?
All participants must register online through the SIM official website (both Chinese and English versions are available) or the SIM APP (Chinese version only). After the balloting result is published, the eligible applicants shall pay online through “Alipay” or “Paypal” (US dollars). After the payment, the screen will show successful registration page. The eligible applicants are kindly requested to download and print the Registration Conformation Form at the appointed time.
6. Athlete Standard Qualification Assessment
According to the latest regulations of “The Organization of Marathon Standards in China”, standard athlete qualification assessments are only available for tournaments and championships which are held by Chinese Athletic Association. 2017 SIM is not listed into the tournaments and championships held by Chinese Athletic Association, and so, the standard athlete qualification assessment will not be arranged by SIM Organizing Committee.
7. Is it necessary to take physical exam prior to SIM?
The Marathon is an intense, long-distance competition that carries high risk to your health, and requires very high standards for all participants’ health conditions. All participants should receive professional training or be a long-distance runner on a regular basis in addition to being in good health. The Organizing Committee requires each participant of both full and half marathon to provide a physical examination report issued by a registered medical institution to certify that he/she is physically fit to run the race. The Medical Examination Report shall be valid within 1 years (from November 12, 2016 until the date of the competition), and the certificate about the relevant marathon performance is invalid.
8. Do I have to submit Physical Examination Report before I enter for SIM?
You can register first if you have received professional training or are a long-distance runner on a regular basis and in good health. After you register successfully and download the registration confirmation form, you could go to a registered medical institution to take a physical examination. When you pick up the race packet, please submit the registration confirmation form with the certified seal from a registered medical institution. The Organizing Committee shall be entitled not to give race packet to those who are off-grade in physical examination.
9. How to get the invoice of registration fee?
Except for the participants who enter for Shang-ma Charity, other participants can get quota invoice from relevant services desks when picking up the race packet.
10. How to enter for Shang-ma Charity?
Log on Shang-ma Charity website www.shang-ma.com to complete registration and enter for Shang-ma Charity online. The page will be stopped when the quota is full.
11. Are there any benefits for entering Shang-ma Charity?
(1) Shang-ma Charity Certificate issued by Shanghai Sports Development Foundation;
(2) A front-row starting position;
(3) An exclusive Shang-ma Charity bib number cloth;
(4) Exclusive bag storage vehicle;
(5) Exclusive Shang-ma Charity outfit receiving window;
(6) Exclusive Shang-ma permanent chip;
(7) Exclusive Shang-ma Charity gift packs;
(8) Opportunity to participate in exclusive Shang-ma event.
12. Flow of funds raised by Shang-ma Charity
All the funds raised will be donated to Shang-ma Charity Fund established by Shanghai Sports Development Foundation. Shang-ma Charity will mobilize forces from all walks of life to raise funds and advocate sports spirit. The donated funds will be used to help the social vulnerable groups to keep fit, and promote the development of mass sports and other sports commonweal undertakings.
13. Full Marathon timing chip deposit
In order to better improve the participants’ event experience, in the principle of mutual trust, the Organizing Committee will not require timing chip deposit. After the race, the participants must go relevant places to return the timing chip, and those who do not join the competition can return the timing chip to the Organizing Committee within 10 days. Otherwise, the competition results will be cancelled and they would be disqualified for participating in 2018 Shanghai International Marathon, Shanghai Marathon Series and Shanghai Marathon SPEEDX Series.
14. May I apply for withdrawal after successful registration?
(1) After successful registration, the applicant can apply for withdrawal if he/she cannot join the competition for any personal reason. The applicant can submit the application for withdrawal from 10:00 am of October 9, 2017 to 5:00 pm of October 15, 2017. The registration fee will be fully refunded. The registration fee will be refunded to the payment account at registration within seven working days after the submittal of withdrawal application. However, withdrawal application is not allowed after October 15, 2017.
(2) Once withdrawal application is submitted, it is not allowed to be taken back, and applicant is not allowed to obtain the applicant quota from any other ways.
15. Except for passports, whether Taiwan Compatriot Entry Permit and similar certification are valid for the participants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan?
It is OK with passport, Taiwan Compatriot Entry Permit and Reentry Permit, but other certifications are not acceptable.
16. May I change my entry after the submittal of online pre-registration?
No, you can’t.
17. Where to download Registration Confirmation Form?
Because only online registration for SIM is accepted, we do not provide registration form. The participant, after successful registration, can download Registration Confirmation Form by themselves.
18. Whether group registration is acceptable?
No, each individual participant has to register for him/her own.
II. Exhibition-related questions
1. Time and place to pick up packet
After successful registration, the participants can pick up race packet from the corresponding windows at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center(SWEECC) (No. 850 Bocheng Road) by showing Registration Confirmation Form, original copy of ID Card, and physical examination report (not applicable for 10km Run and Mini Marathon) from November 9 and 10 (9:30 – 19:30) to November 11 (9:30 –21:30).
2. Whether printing/photocopying services are provided at the SWEECC?
No. Because the Organizing Committee will retain the Registration Confirmation Form and physical examination report, the participants have to print the Registration Confirmation Form and physical examination report in advance in order to get packet quickly. For any participants who are unable to provide the hard copy of the above documents, the Organizing Committee shall be entitled to reject the release of packet.
3. May I get packet on the day of competition commences?
No, you can’t.
4. Articles included in packet
Bib number cloth, timing chip (Full), SIM souvenir T-shirt, backpack, etc…
5. How to choose SIM souvenir T-shirt of my size?
Clear size checklist will be posted at the SWEECC. Meanwhile, sample T-shorts will be placed on site for reference. Choose the size of SIM souvenir T-shirt when picking packet. Because some sizes are limited, you are kindly asked to understand and cooperate with us. Once released, it is not allowed to replace or change SIM souvenir T-shirt.
6. May I pick up the packet for other participants?
No, you can’t.
7. What types of physical examination are considered as valid? What are the main health categories to be examined?
All locally registered medical institutions, (including professional physical examination organizations), can perform the physical examination. The main health categories will be based on the required ones listed in the “physical examination” section within the SIM registration confirmation form. It includes heart rate and blood pressure (heart rate: 90 times/per minute; blood pressure: 140/90 for reference). In addition, a physical examination report is also valid if it is issued by designated hospitals for your employer or school.
8. Can I use heath certification copy?
No, you can’t.
9. When picking up race packet, do I need to show the original physical examination report or the copy?
The Organizing Committee may retain a copy of physical examination report. Thus, all participants should take both the original and the copy of physical examination report.
III. Other related questions
1. Date/time of Race
7:00 a.m. of November 12, 2017 (BAU in rainy day)
2. How long in advance should the participants get to the start point of venue?
The athletes must arrive at the start point at 6:00 am of November 12 and corral as per items and letter assigned on bibs, and corral in lines.
3. Start/ finish line of the race
Start: the Golden Bull Plaza, the Bund, shoot at 7:00 am
End: (1) Full: Shanghai Stadium
(2) 10 km: Fuxing Park
(3) Mini Marathon: Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
4. Is there any requirement for clothes to wear in competition?
The SIM souvenir T-shirt provided by the Organizing Committee is recommended to wear.
5. Time limit of each race
|健身跑终点||Mini Marathon Finish||8:00|
|10公里跑终点||10 km Finish||8:45|
|马拉松终点||Full Marathon Finish||13:15|
6. Distribution of drinks stations
The Organizing Committee will distribute drinks for all participants along the race courses. Please find the detailed information about each station in Things to Know for Contestants when you pick up the race packet during pick-up day. The Organizing Committee also allows participants to bring drinks during the race. Detailed requirements for the drinks can be found in Things to Know for Contestants.
7. How to receive the certification of the races result?
Full Marathon participants can log on SIM website to download the performance certification 10 days after the performances are published. The valid period of time for download is 90 days.
8. Is parking available at the start/ finish line?
The Organizing Committee will not provide car parks. You may find parking lots close to the start/ finish line. The Organizing Committee also suggests all families and friends travel to the finish line by taking public transportation due to the traffic controls on that day. There are convenient rail traffic around start/finishing line areas.
9. Is there any start line correlation on the bibs with letter,
The athletes must arrive at the start point at 6:00 am and corral as per the articles and the letter assigned on bibs.
10. Whether to provide lockers to the participants?
Yes, just for Full Marathon runners. They could put clothes in the storage vehicle, and then go to the finish line to get back your own clothes.
11. Whether to offer food after the race?
Full Marathon runners go to the end point to get snacks after the race.
12. Commemorative medals
Those who complete the race with prescribed time (Full 6 hours and 15 minutes, 10 m, 1 hour and 45 minutes, mini marathon 1 hour) can get a commemorative medal.
13. How can I become an event sponsor?
Please call 021-65535170/64861370/13917574915 or email to [email protected] for details.
14. SIM consulting hotline
Chinese Hotline: 965365(Service Time: 8:00-20:00);
English Hotline: 4001962002 (Service Time: 9:00-17:00).